Location: Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Has full charge of all project field operations and the ultimate responsibility for a successful project(s). The Superintendent has the right to hire and fire all field employees that are under him/her. Authority to make key decisions impacting the overall success of the project(s).
• Serves as field operations manager, overseeing and coordinating all field operations for the projects assigned.
• Responsible for employee and independent contractor supervision including recruitment, performance/schedule management, quality control and discipline.
• Prepare contractor draws and employee time sheets on a daily basis.
• Perform the duties as the Competent Person. Primary safety representative enforcing company safety policy, tool box talks, accident investigations and reports and other safety related duties.
• Responsible for project cleanliness and housekeeping.
• Responsible for material management including receiving, distribution, utilization and verification to contract documents.
• Purchase and/or order miscellaneous materials, supplies and equipment as needed for various jobs.
• All field layout in accordance with contract documents and/or approved shop/fabrication drawings.
• Oversee all installations for compliance with the contract requirements and compliance with MIA, TCNA, APA, PCI and other industry standards.
• Coordinate and work with the Titan Project Manager as well as representatives of the project Owners and General Contractors.
• Implement and maintain tracking systems/matrix’s for installations and schedules.
• Complete Daily Reports and other reports as may be required on a daily basis.
• Hands on management which may include installation as the situation may require.
• A high school diploma or GED.
• Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
• Must have management and planning capabilities.
• The position requires good communication skills including email.
• OSHA 10 Hour Certification.
• Forklift Certification.
• Scaffold Certification.
• Rigging Certification.
• 5-7 years similar experience, preferably with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory position.
• Stone and tile setting experience.
Will be exposed to all types of weather conditions. Eight (8) to ten (10) hour workdays. Bending, stooping, walking, climbing, rough terrain and lifting (50 lbs or less).
8-10 hour workdays Monday through Friday, with frequent weekend work. As required by the project schedule.
Send us your contact information and apply for the job: